- The minimum age to begin dance lessons is 5 years old (5 1/2 or 6 is optimum).
- Dance classes are one-hour long and including prayers and warm up.
- Parents are not allowed in classes unless requested by the instructor.
- Fees are always paid at the beginning of the month and the amount paid is for the entire monthly sessions.
- Kalaimanram does not prorate fees or apply deductions for missed classes, including medical issues, holidays and vacations.
- Students are expected to attend class regularly.
- Please do not chew gum, eat or drink during class, other than drinking water.
- Hair must be tied back away from the face.
- All students must wear the uniform and senior students must wear the practice sarees.
- Beginners must wear salwar / kamees or churdar kamees with a dupata to tie around the shoulder and at the waist.
- It is important for the instructor to see the students’ feet while dancing.
- Please make that pants / leggings / salwars / churidars do not fall past the ankles.
- Rules are made to be followed, not broken.